Players are eligible for a Youth Scholarship if they receive one of the below:
- Free or Reduced School Lunch
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- General Relief
- Food Stamps
- Aid for Dependent Children
- Foster Care
- Social Security Income
How to Register your Player to Play and how to Request a Scholarship
If your player meets one of the above conditions please follow these steps:
1. First contact the Fairfax Little League Registrar by email at:
to notify us that you would like to register your player and that you are requesting a Youth Scholarship.
2. The Registrar will assist you in getting your players registered to play and onto a team without having to pay.
3. You will then need to complete a Youth Scholarship Form and make copies of all supporting documents.
4. Then scan your completed form and all supporting documents and email them all to:
5. Or you can mail your completed form and all supporting documents to:
Fairfax Little League
PO Box 543
Fairfax, VA 22038
Click here to download a copy of the Youth Scholarship Form
Once we receive your completed Youth Scholarship Form and copies of all supporting documents, your application will be reviewed and if approved by Fairfax County you will receive a full scholarship for this season.
Note: Your scholarship approval is good for only one season, you must reapply for a scholarship each season, Spring and Fall.
Please contact the FxLL Registrar at:
to request more information